Here is what sets the center for executive coaching apart…
1. We focus first on coaching methods and processes that get results for clients in specific situations. Other programs emphasize theory, or a particular philosophy. We start with the pressing challenges and opportunities that leaders face, and the most effective and efficient ways to coach them through their situation.
2. To us, a coaching designation is only a starting point. It is important to have, but not sufficient for success. We go way beyond. We give you tools and methods to coach clients from start to finish, set up a practice, and stand apart in a competitive field.
3. Proprietary, proven content. Other programs teach the basic coaching core competencies and generic listening skills, along with basic emotional intelligence, leadership, and psychology material that you can find in any book on the subject on Amazon. We give you content you can’t get anywhere else, based on years of testing and refining from actual work coaching clients in the field and discovering what gets results and causes clients to give referrals and invite the coach back for more work.
4. Our marketing guidance is the best in the industry. Whether you are an internal or external coach, you will need to position yourself to stand apart. No other program comes close to offering the tools, guidance, and support that we do.
5.We recognize that you are probably going to want to do more than just coaching for your clients, and help you do it. Other programs assume you will only coach. However, clients also ask you to facilitate, assess, train, advise, and sometimes consult. We show you how to pivot so that you provide the solution your client expects. We also guide you if you aspire to write books, speak, and undertake other projects that build your credibility as a coach and professional.
6. Personal support, ongoing. You get on-one-one support whenever you need it. It is like having your own help desk on call for you. Plus, it doesn’t end. You can contact us long after you graduate.
7. Your fellow students (we prefer to call them members) are fantastic. Top professionals from around the world join our program, so you get to learn from an amazing group of people. Our members come from companies like Google, Microsoft, the US Marines, Coca-Cola, The US Air Force, the United Nations, Aflac, Xeros, New York Life, Stryker, Kaiser Permanente, Xerox, Booz Allen, Lexis Nexis, Procter & Gamble, Inland Steel, AT&T, Coca-Cola, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Partners Healthcare, Deloitte Consulting, Ralph Lauren, Macy’s, the NBA (National Basketball Association), Brown University, and so many more. They come from almost every sector and industry of the economy, from top leadership roles.
8. You get proven, practical coaching methods, processes, and toolkits that have been road tested and proven around the world, in organizations of all sizes. Our proprietary Coach Master Toolkit is included in our certification program, and has become famous in the coaching community for its practical, results-driven approach to the top challenges that leaders face.
- 9. The program is practical. It is not academic or theoretical, although it is grounded in best practices and applied theory from psychology, neuroscience, emotional intelligence, and leadership research. There is no fluff. Everything we teach is meant to be applied in the field with clients in ways that get results — whether you are an internal or external coach.
10. We have almost two decades of experience and a great track record of delighted graduates. See our testimonial page for confirmation of this assertion. In fact, approximately 60% of our members come to us through referrals from other members.
11. The program is flexible for your busy schedule. Everyone who takes our program is busy with work, children, and studies….Our program lets you study at your pace. If you have just 3-4 hours per week you can complete our distance program in 2-4 months and our ICF program in 7-9 months.
- 12. The program is modular so that you can choose what works for your budget. You can start with our online program. Then, if you wish, you can add the ICF mentor coaching later on. You can also add a seminar later on, all at no penalty.
13. The faculty is excellent — and all of us have successful coaching practices. Did you know that at many other coaching schools the faculty have almost no clients? Not here. Our faculty members are seasoned coaches who know what it takes to get results for clients.
14. With our anytime admission, you can start when you want, and there is no time limit to complete the program. Other programs force you to start at a certain date. Not us. Our rolling admission lets you start when you want. We have an orientation process that gets you up to speed so you can hit the ground running and get access to all resources on your timeline. Also, you can go at your pace, without a time limit to complete the program.
15. We have been helping aspiring executive, leadership, career, and business coaches be successful for almost two decades; we know what we are doing. New coach training companies spring up all the time. We have been doing this a long time. We learn constantly from the market, because we also work as coaches, and we keep refining our methodologies as the market continues to evolve. We don’t want to be the biggest —just the best — at least for seasoned, highly intelligent professionals who are serious about getting results for executives, leaders, entrepreneurs, professionals, and up-and-coming talent.
THE ABOVE ARE ONLY SOME OF THE THINGS THAT SET US APART. THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT WE HELP YOU GET GREAT CLIENTS AND COACH THEM TO SUCCESS, SO THAT YOU SUCCEED, TOO – WHETHER YOU ARE AN INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL COACH.
What you receive:
Of course, choosing an executive coach training and certification program is not a decision to make lightly. Therefore, I appreciate your willingness to take the time to do your due diligence and get all of the information required to make the right choice for you. Keep reading to learn about the Executive Coaching Opportunity, what makes our Certified Executive Coach training program unique, how the program works, what you receive, pricing, and my pledge to you…